Do I have to become a member with Accurate Credit Bureau to screen my potential tenants?
- Yes. To obtain credit information, you must become a member.
- We offer a few packages such as Criminal Reports and MVR Driver records that do not require membership.
- Membership is FREE and there are no set-up costs.
- Click Here to sign up.
How do I become a member?
- Click Here to become a member.
- Or click on “To Become a Member Click Here” on the center of the homepage (www.accuratecredit.com).
- Download the application that applies to you.
- For example, If you are a landlord, download the Landlord Client Application.
- If you are a real estate agent, download the Real Estate Client Application.
I’m already a member. What do I need to submit with my credit check request?
- A completed Order Form
- Signed Applicant Disclosure Form (or Rental Application)
- A Photocopy of the Applicants Driver’s License (or Government-Issued Photo ID)
How much does membership cost?
- Membership is free. There are no set-up costs or membership dues.
Are there any other fees associated with your service?
- No. All packages are priced per applicant.
Do married couples count as one packages?
- No. Married couples are priced as two individuals.
What can I order if I do not wish to become a member?
- Non members can order:
- Criminal Background Checks
- DMV Driving Records
- Evictions, Suits, Liens, and Judgments Search
Can I email a credit check request?
- Yes. Orders may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is Accurate Credit Bureau located?
- We are located in Bastrop, TX, a small town outside of Austin.
Can you provide credit reports for applicants in any state?
- Yes. Our services are nationwide, including Puerto Rico and the USVI.
What if my applicant does not have a Social Security Number? Can I still screen him/her?
- We are able to provide Criminal Background Searches as well as Eviction Searches for applicants that do not have a Social Security Number.
Why can’t I obtain a credit report for an applicant that does not have a Social Security Number?
- A Social Security Number is required in order to establish a Credit History and FICO Score in the United States.
Will I get the FULL consumer credit report?
- FULL consumer credit reports can only be obtained after an On-Site Inspection.
- This is mandated by law and is require by all background screening agencies.
- Click Here for more information about an on-site inspection
What credit information will be provided on the credit check?
- Total Number of Accounts/Current Accounts
- Grade based on the applicant's FICO score.